Friday, August 16, 2002

Mmm...just had PBJ. it was muy delicioso...

God has seriously shown me to make fun of life. Be a kid for once, Grace. Don't grow up so fast.

Luke 18:17 "I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."

It's there in the Word. Be like this or don't be like this...then you shall reap the consequences, you reap what you sow. Transparency is what is so evident in children. My little brother? Man, i love him so much. He just has life within him and has a lot of passion when it comes to his heart and God has blessed me with him so much so. God uses him to teach me as well. Patience is definitely one of them. But God delights in my brother because he's a free spirit and I'm still learning to be a free, passionate spirit.

Everyone's heart has a story. As I've started school, God has really showned me how beautiful and creative each individual in my classes really are. Even those really quiet and shy ones (like me) have a story because of their own unique heart that God has given them. I mean, i have a very quiet soul, but i have a story because I've been through trials that God specifically placed in My life for My personal walk with Him. It makes me unique. It makes me special =)

No comments: