Tuesday, March 19, 2002

I've been going to Metro ever since the beginning of this year. I've been tremendously blessed by the extravagant worship that comes along with the singing and the listening and the praying. Stephen Smith band and Matt Chandler...*thumbs up*

At Metro, we've been...or rather I've been ministered to by the Spirit about following Jesus or the politically correct term of Christian living. All these months have passed by, and I think that I'm GREAT...FANTASTIC!....I'm not. I'd cry during some of the sermons, not knowing why. I realize now that I was hearing these words spoken, but not listening. Understanding what to do, but not doing it. I was thinking the words spoken was such a blessing, I forgot to apply it in my life.

Honestly? I'm struggling with a lot of things RIGHT NOW. Depression, insecurity, pride, selfishness...yuck

But...But God is going to give me freedom in all these areas. I know that. It just takes God speed, no matter how slow it may be.

No comments: