Monday, March 18, 2002

It's so funny how I get so easily excited. I was all woopin' and hollerin'. =)

I needed to print out my Gold Forms for my missions trip this summer. Gold Forms are the medical records of how "healthy" I am. I think I'm fit enough to go on this trip. Anyway, I had been trying for weeks to get to print the Gold Forms on my bro's computer, but the document was erroneous due to the Adobe Acrobat version I had. Then I thought to myself, maybe God is allowing this to happen so I won't be able to go on the trip (the Gold Forms are required in applying). Then Sunday morning an idea popped into my head. "I can go over to my cousin's house and print it". Well, thinking that...I decided to pray. God, if I can't print these forms out today then I know that you don't want me to go to China. I got on the computer, went to globalexpeditions.com, opened up the .pdf format of the forms, and behold, the forms are there. I am really really really really really really really really...really excited. I'm going to China, baby!

No comments: