Sunday, May 06, 2007

Lisa asked, "What was your favorite day?"

"That's hard," I replied. "I don't think I've had it yet."

While I was mentally searching for my favorite day, the first thing I asked myself was, when was I the happiest? Then I started to think, was it with Robert? No. Was it with my family? No. Was it with my friends? No.

Yeah, I haven't had my favorite day yet. What constitutes a favorite day anyway? When you are the happiest? When you are having the most fun? When you've accomplished the highest achievement?

I dunno.

Anyway, on a lighter note, I burnt myself the other day. At first, I was really happy. Why? Because I had a really cool scar that reminded me of Sasuke's cursed seal. However, as I stare at it more nowadays, I'm beginning to think it makes my arm look really ugly (hah) especially since it's peeling off.

I'm totally avoiding studying for finals, by the way.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that humanity would be one sorry existence if we limited ourselves to only one favorite day.

Cheer up, Grace~ :D

Anonymous said...

Lisa: I'm sorry for scarring you, Grace!!! If you ever wanna throw hot bacon grease on my arm, please feel free. Seriously. Then we can match~~

And I kinda know how you feel about the scars, remembering how very ugly my nail was. It seemed like forever until the gross discolored deformity grew out, and the nail is still weak... But at least it heals.