Friday, June 23, 2006

I'm fine, i think

I'm just now coping from my break-up. I don't know. It's something I just don't understand. I think, initially, guys are attracted to something about me. But then, once they get to know me and my flaws, they flee! I have problems. Who doesn't? I just thought things would be different this time around, you know?

He's just not that interested in you. Right. That's right. Who cares? I don't. Because the guy that really was interested in me, wouldn't let me go.

Do i care? maybe i do.

This relationship thing sucks. I found out about two engagements in the last semester. It's crazy. I can't believe people are already getting married, and here am i, sulking about the doom of my love life.

Oh well, we move on. Life sucks. BUT. God is good.

No comments: