Thursday, June 08, 2006

I think I am most contemplative at night. There's nothing else to occupy my mind; no agenda, no classes, no errands, no people. All I have is myself in my head.

I am going back to houston this weekend. I'm kind of scared about going back. I'm not exactly sure why. I'm going back to pick up my dog and bring him here to my apartment while my older brother is in california for a conference, and my mother and my younger brother is going to China to visit my father, and I'm taking them to the airport. I'll be in texas all by myself, well with my dog of course. It's odd. I never thought about it, but I've been living by myself for a very long time. Yeah, I depend on my parents financially, which is a big part. But i never really needed them otherwise. Once I get my own job, I'll have to really live on my own. What a frightening thought. Did i ever tell you that i'm afraid of being alone? i am.

Jennifer is in florida. Elaine is in DC. man, i miss them.

No comments: