Monday, April 17, 2006

Maybe things are better left unsaid.

I want to tell you. I want to tell you what's in my head. I want to tell you what i think of you. I wish to share my innermost thoughts. I wish to give you details to my daily wonderings. I wish to convey to you the depth of love and hate i have for you. I wish you could hear the thoughts of my head. I wish you could see in my eyes the tears that have fallen for you. I wish you could tell me that you understand. I wish your ears were quick to listen to my aching heart. I want you to be open to my words. I want you to be the better person. I want God to shake you into sense. I want life to make more sense. I wish that feelings were shared. I wish you were here.

I wish you could see. The love. The hate. The good. The bad.

I wish you could hear me.

I wish things were easier. In the end, maybe it's better if things are unsaid.

No comments: