Friday, April 07, 2006

Elderly grace.

A first, ladies and gentlemen.

Last night, I went out with a group of friends to a party in Austin. And for the first time, the very FIRST! I was the oldest in the group. It was a very surreal moment the time that i realized it. Now, the realization is all over the place. This year will be the year where a LOT of people will be looking up to me, regardless if i'm a leader or not. Just because I'm older than most of the students on campus, everyone will be watching me. It's different than being a senior in High School. Maybe, it's because i've tried to maintain a reputation since I stepped onto campus. Maybe, it's because I care about what people think more and more. Maybe, it's because experience comes with age. Maybe, it's because life seems to become more complicated the more things i learn.

No comments: