Sunday, December 12, 2004

my goodness.

gah. i'm throwing my entire schedule off for finals. I have been working on an excess of caffeine, malnutrition, and deprivation of sleep. I don't know what i was thinking yesterday when i went go eat at magic china after pulling an all nighter, watching ocean's twelve after a two hour nap, eating jack in the box until we got kicked out, watching a prequel to a movie that i've never seen, and eating at denny's for a 3 hour conversation about nothing; i went to sleep at 6. Needless to say, I missed church this morning...it's okay because sami and sarah did too...actually no, there's no excuse.

Now, i'm avoiding having to study for my last two finals as much as possible, and i'm distracting mika from writing her paper =P

Ummm, i hate finals.

No comments: