Wednesday, December 15, 2004

...

This semester flew by.

So many thoughts are running through my head a bajillion miles per hour. It's inconceivable how the mind works. I wish i could put into words exactly what i want to convey. Over the last few days, i've become vulnerable to my thoughts and feelings. Maybe it's due to lack of sleep. Or maybe it's the season. Or maybe i miss something or someone. Whatever it is, i wish things were a bit simpler. If i were you and you were me, would things be different? If you knew every thought and inkling in my body, would situations change?

I look back on the semester, and i wonder, did God move? Did i further God's kingdom by simply living? i'd say no. But i don't know that. Often times, i don't feel like i'm making an impact on those around me. Last year, i've grown accustomed to giving a little bit of me to everyone. I ended up crashing and burning, squeezed dry from life. I have this tendency to relate, possibly too much to people. Yeah, i'll listen to you, show empathy, and love you...but is that enough? I've realized that i've stretched myself to the max this week. My body is sore. My brain is sore. My heart beats faster each day. Even now, with finals over (yay), i feel the strain in my heart and soul. So strange.

I apologize to those that i've hurt along the way. I can't take back the things i've done. I can't undo the wrongs i've made. I'm still human, you know.

So i ask you to be patient with me. I'm still learning. I want to love and be loved. I want to serve. I want to say the unspoken. I want to have faith.

No comments: