Friday, July 16, 2004

Yay, today was a good day. Fridays are the best. I went to class. I'm very proud of myself. I've been successfully waking up each morning for my 8 o'clock class. I haven't skipped class, yet! I hope to establish this pattern of behavior once the semester starts.
 
Work has been interesting. I mean, good. I'm learning a lot about office work. There's a lot of routine, and things need to be done in a certain way. My supervisors, though, are great. They are very patient with me. Thank God. haha.
 
Oh, by the by. I went to Waco last weekend. SO many things were troubling me in Houston that I needed a break from the hassles of home-life. If you want further explanation, feel free to ask. Otherwise, it's tedious and needless to explain myself on the internet.

Continuing on with today's events; I went to drop Mike off at AEC, then I drive over to Memorial City Mall to shop, for others. I was coming out of Sam Goody? Claire's? Foot Locker? And i see Ms. Lee passing the entrance. I saw her, she saw me. I gave a confused look. She gave a confused look. I said, Hey! and then she said, HEY! hehe. It was an interesting coincidence to "bump" into her, considering I had asked her to join me for shopping and she turned me down...what's up with that? *shrugs no biggie.
 
So, I shop with her, her brother, and their cousins for the time being. It was great hanging out with her. Great girl. After the entourage left, I went on my own way to find my "gifts". I accomplished my mission within a hour and a half, as well as purchasing a few gifts for myself. =)
 
Came home and relaxed. That's it. Boy, have i had the most exhausting week. I think i'm going to bed.


No comments: