Thursday, May 19, 2011

super stealth

I went to Memorial Shooting Center yesterday with Joann. It was really fun! At first, I was kind of intimidated by the gun and fearful that I wouldn't be able to handle the recoil. But after a few rounds, I was no longer scared and enjoying my time.

So, as a result, last night I had a dream. I have had this recurring nightmare of being in school again, specifically in college, where I'm on campus or in bed and somehow I keep missing my Tuesday/Thursday class in fear of failing the class. I don't know why i have this recurring dream.

And like most of my other dreams, I'm usually found in the middle of an action scene where I'm only a spectator because I am helpless. But I suppose, after going to the range I felt empowered. And it played out in my dreams. Earlier on in the dream, I saw a man place a gun into a backpack and the backpack was in close range of me. So, as they were discussing their villany plans, I decided to be stealthy, reach for the gun, and fire a kill shot to his head. I aimed strategically and fired! To my dismay, the bullet bounced off his head. As he charged towards me, I played it off as a joke like "haha, jk. I shot you!" *twinkle eye*

No comments: