Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Natalie Portman

...is so pretty.

While in college and during football intramurals, I once met a girl who resembled a lot like Natalie Portman.

I introduced myself and so did she. After a few short moments, I decided to say what I thought.

"Hey, so do you know who you remind me of?"
"Who?"
"You look a lot like Natalie Portman."
She glanced up at me and said nothing.
"Do you know who she is?"
"Yes," she replied and coyly said, "Thanks."

That was the only and last conversation I ever had with her. I wonder often if she took that as a compliment or something else. I would think the expected reaction is to be really flattered because many men find Natalie Portman quite beautiful and attractive.

Maybe she thought I was hitting on her...I dunno.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I was just browsing blogs and came across yours. I like your realness and dependence on God and honesty.