Monday, April 23, 2007

In the Land of Women

SO GOOD.

I love movies, I do.

Out of the movies I've seen lately, I liked this one the most. Maybe, it's because I haven't seen that many good movies lately. But, yeah. I think I'm going to buy it when it comes out on DVD.

  1. Adam Brody is cute.
  2. He moved in with his grandmother with the intention of taking care of her.
  3. He was heart-brokened.
  4. He took time to get to know his neighbor.
  5. He wasn't too cool to hang out with a high school student and her younger sister.
  6. He told it like it was to everybody.
  7. He tried to cook for his grandmother.
  8. He was vulnerable.
  9. He was depressed.
  10. He was real.

I wish I could meet someone close to being like Carter Webb and fall in love with him and he with me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

movies are great~ have you seen adaptation?! I LOVED THAT MOVIE.