Tuesday, July 18, 2006

inadequate and depressed

My family means the world to me. Even though we don't express our love like other families do, I now know that I can't imagine living life without my parents or brothers. Even now, my dad is in China. I miss him. He really does spoil me with love.

Lately, I've been feeling so guilty. Because I do wonder if i've been wasting my parent's money and time at Baylor. I do wonder if they'll ever be happy for me. I do wonder if they'll ever be proud of me. Maybe that's why I feel so inadequate. I haven't ever made my parents proud. I haven't ever made my parents proud because of something I've done, maybe for who I am, but i've never accomplished anything significant in my life.

I want somebody that makes me feel good about myself. I need someone that makes me feel good about myself.

No comments: