Friday, September 09, 2005

it's 3 in the morning and i'm taking pictures of the bags under my small chinky eyes. will i wake up for class later today? I have yet to find out. Meanwhile, i think i'll talk about some good conversations i've had recently. I talked to Hanna about Christians the other day. We pointed out the divisions that we have in AFC and just people in general. For the first time in a while, I felt engaged and using my brain for some good use. I don't think we agreed on any concrete decision, but we did agree that we disagree in opinions about life. I had a good chat with Thomas. For the first time in a while, i voiced my honest opinion of him and he of me and it felt good. It's as if we connected through a few statements and a warm fuzzy gently passed through both of us. Last but not least, I talked with Jen. I talk with her all the time. But it's those conversations where we're both real with each other that make our relationship work. I care for her judgment/opinion and she cares for my judgment/opinion.

God is good. He gives grace through those that love.

No comments: