Thursday, March 03, 2005

the more i know, the more i want to learn.

I've realized that the key to learning material is that you have to be interested in the material. In order to be somewhat interested in the material, you need to have exposure to the material. Economics is now interesting to me because i understand it. Last year, economics was just a bore to me. I slept in class. I slept while studying. Garner was a nice guy but he just talked way too much.

I think another thing is that i need to be challenged. If i'm not challenged, i won't be motivated to work hard. I have a bet going with Andrew where the person who gets the lower test grade in PolySci has to treat the higher grade to dinner. I studied and i did better than i did last time. whee.

yay for studying...kinda

sidenote: robert is a jerk.

No comments: