Sunday, May 23, 2004

I say, "boo on boys."

bah.

for the first time in my life, I seriously wonder if there really is that ONE person you will spend the rest of eternity with. In the past, i didn't doubt that God had someone in store for me. In fact, i recall having full assurance that God will provide someone suitable for me as a potential husband, excuse me, a bonafide ascertained husband. With the events that have ocurred in the last two weeks, i have fallen off my balance beam and came crashing down into oblivion. My world is a bit on the tipsy side. I am confused, a bit worried, but mostly, sad.

"I'll get over it." I've said it a thousand times this last semester. I use the avoidance tactic to relieve myself of any problematic situation. I will proceed if there are no further objections.

No comments: