Saturday, April 10, 2004

yesterday, we went to see eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. New favorite on my list of movies. I absolutely adored it. I just loved the artistic motifs and elaborate cinematography. At the same time, it struck a chord in my heart...

I already want to go see it again.

So yeah, i'm here in waco while most everybody is back home. I've been preoccupying myself with work that i don't necessarily need to do, but it would be for my benefit to do so. Urm, yeah. Apphia called me in the afternoon, telling me that she was back in town and wanted to eat dinner with me. She also told me DIANE was visiting! So i expected just the three of us to go eat dinner. Well, She comes and picks me up around 7:30. I see Diane in the front seat, and another person in the backseat. I assumed it was her brother or someone. So, i opened the door and i greeted Diane with a scream and said hello to Apphia. And then i looked to my left. This girl presents her hand and says, "hi, i'm hannah"

*grace screams* AHHHHH

IT'S HANNAH! I roomed with hannah at Urbana! it was sooo wild. I was soo happy to see her! *gleams

Dinner was great. Hannah shared her testimony. She speaks so passionately. I love it. Then Diane shared her experiences in Juarez, powerful stories of healing, prayer, and community. I missed them soo much.

No comments: