Sunday, September 28, 2003

What Is Your Battle Cry?

Lo! Who is that, striding along the candy store! It is Grace, hands clutching a meaty axe! She cries ominously:

"By Odin's mighty spear, I shall avenge my ancestors!!!"

Find out!
Enter username:
Are you a girl, or a guy ?

created by beatings : powered by monkeys



Yay! I have my own battle cry. Usually, I grunt, scream, or yell, "fFREAKING!" But, "By Odin's mighty spear, I shall avenge my ancestors!!!" sounds pretty cool. Might be too long. I'll start mumbling it soon, though.

So this week has been pretty hectic. I've been studying like crazy. I never thought that I could study for so long. My brain has been fried. So if i seem a little ditzy, it's because I am. I become absent minded and a little kookoo. =)

I'm also pooped. I had pulled an all nighter for my history exam on thursday night/friday morning. At like 6:40, I laid down for maybe a minute or so, to have a 20 minute power nap. The next thing I know, it was half past 8, 30 minutes into class! So, I mad dashed over to Tidwell Bible Building to see if I could at least have the last half of class time to work on my test. I open the door, and Parnell shoos me outside. I thought, "bloody hell, I'm too late". But he comes out and asks me what happen. I told him the truth, and he told me to come back at 2 to take it in a different class.

I thought, wow. That's so nice of him. I was so sure that I couldn't take it. So, for the rest of the morning, I studied my butt off because I really reallly reallly wanted to ACE the test. 2 oclock rolls on in, and i meet my fate of my first history test. As i was working on it, i was sooo amazed that I knew what was going on. yay! So yeah, I hope i did well. If not an A, I'm hoping for a high B. *crosses fingers*

THEN! I went swimming with Julia! It was awesome. I ADORE SWIMMING! I didn't know how much I missed doing laps. Oh, I seriously could have been there forever~! Afterwards, i went back to shower and rest before dinner at Chilli's and AFC. It was maybe 5:20 by then, i think. It hadn't occured to me that I hadn't had sleep for a day. *shrugs* But anyway, yeah AFC was awesome. We studied from Mark and talked about faith. Afterwards, we talked about missions. I missed talking about mission trips and how God imparts a passion for missionaries to just go out and preach the word. It was quite refreshing to say the least.

Afterwards, we went to Roberto and Jairo's (sp?) place for movie and games. We watched Harry Potter 2 and ate VELVET CAKE! forreals, that stuff rocks. By this time, I was knocking out. My head felt like mush. I was dead tired.

AND I didn't get much sleep on friday night either~! And time seems to pass by reallly slow. So it feels like ages since I've been home. Which is good or bad, depending on how you see it. But today, to keep it short because my fingers hurt, i went to library to meet hyunji and hanna, we ate at chilli's, and we roamed through walmart. okay time to sleep. church tomorrow! woot woot!

the end.

No comments: