Sunday, December 08, 2002

Mkay...gonna finish my dream before i do my homework...goes to show my set priorities, doesn't it?

Suddenly, we were in school, working on our project.

Before diving into working at getting everything together, we talked and goofed off for a great deal of time. There is this one guy at my school. He is very tall and attractive. In the dream, he talked to me as if he had known me since forever. I felt giddy and childish. I was excited that he even knew i existed. The strange thing is he just appeared into the dream. He's not even my group or to say the least, in my class! Anyway, so yeah. And then the sign ups for the time we were to present our project were posted, and everybody that had our teacher, came out of nowhere. So the reunion went on.

After awhile, something of great importance had to be shared because a student told everybody to get into a circle, which was impossible because the teacher has over 150 students and we were scrunched up in a room the size of one room apartment. A great amount of tension formed just from the student talking. A great deal of anxiety fell upon me while in the dream. As the student was introducing the news, I felt great sadness within my soul, but I hadn't even heard the news. And I never actually did. The dream kinda cut off right then and there.

I was then in a subway. I had a lanky guy sitting to the right of me. He was my friend but I didn't recognize him. I suppose maybe he was younger than me and just accompanying me. To the left of me sat a man with a very dark complexion (sp?) and dirty clothes. He was rather built and in his mid forties. He looked very dangerous and seemed rather distraught and weary of his surroundings. While my friend and I were talking, the man kept interrupting us. He was annoying us. And as the conversation with my friend had gotten more serious on spiritual matters, the man burst into rage and yelled at the both of us for believing in God or Jesus even. And so my friend sat to the left of me and tried to calm down the man and talked to him about the divinity of Christ and the power of God. But the man was just laughing in our faces making no notion of being polite or kind in any way. I was outraged. I didn't understand why he couldn't just listen to someone talk.

And so, I blurted out how he should just shut up and listen. And then I told him, I was sorry. I didn't mean to tell him to shut up and I said, "Look, God is real. I am living proof of it. Please understand..." The man came at me with his fist and i tried to cover my friend. But he didn't hit neither of us. Instead he disappeared. He was gone. As if he had some power of being invisible. Suddenly, a man sitting two benches down, had stood up, but then I realized he wasn't. He was being held up. Then a shot went off and blood began to form at the victim's stomach. He was dead.

I felt fear run through the blood from my feet to my head. I was so petrified at what the invisible man could do next. He could do the exact same to me. Perhaps he did that to show me my fate. The fear of not knowing what could possibly hurt me due to his invisibility scared me so much that i could not bear it.

No comments: