Monday, June 10, 2002

Rafting was mucho funo.

I didn't get tanned at all, nor did I get burned =P hehehe. I guess it was because I was the only person who wore the most. hahaha. I was the only female anchor so I felt very macho. =) But now my arms feel like spaghetti.

Elaine, you're going to get it next time. *shaking fist*

I wanna go sky diving... =(

Going to China in a few days. Quick! someone pinch me. I need to snap back into reality. I think I still don't believe that I'm going to China. It's been talked about. It's been thought of. It's even been dreamed of. Now, it's going to happen and I can hardly believe it. The process of applying, praying, and making sure things get done has been a miracle in itself. From the day that my parents approved to getting prayed for to buying my domestic flight to being asked about it has been so surreal. So incredibly divine. ::pinch:pinch:: (pinch, what a weird-looking word)

Now, I wait in expectation of what God is going to do in China. What's going happen? I honestly have no idea how everything is going to come together. I still can't quite grasp the reason I'm going. I guess that's the fun of it. Totally waiting for God to show up and smack us into shape (smack? lol). He's in charge of everything, anyway.

pray, yo. it works. *thumbs up*

No comments: